Federal Circuit and Supreme Court Yearly Review
Recent Supreme Court decisions on intellectual property law have changed the world for intellectual property holders, and the Federal Circuit continues to shape the evolving legal landscape.
- TC Heartland – How is this critical venue decision affecting where patent cases are filed, and how are parties and courts working around it?
- What have courts been doing since Halo?
- Post-Grant on Appeal – How do cases like SAS, Oil States, Wi-Fi One, and Aqua Products affect the way you should be trying your post-grant cases at the PTO?
- Damages – How might the Supreme Court decision in WesternGeco affect damages in future cases?
- What does Core Wireless mean for standard-essential patents?
- Section 101 – Without beating a tired horse, we will fit the past year of decisions—including Berkheimer—into the framework already created by the courts.
- Lexmark – What does this international exhaustion case mean in the real-world marketplace for patentees and their competitors?
- Sovereign Immunity – What effect did the Regis Mohawk Tribe decision have on sovereign immunity and post-grant cases?
- Coming Up – What can we expect from the Supreme Court in the Helsinn case?
1:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Via the web
If you have questions, please contact Jane Lundberg at email@example.com.
Michael J. Ballanco