Post-Grant for Practitioners Webinar | Drafting Patent Applications to Survive IPR
The Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) is the most popular venue nationwide for patent disputes, surpassing even the Eastern District of Texas. With the explosion in popularity of post-grant proceedings, particularly inter partes review (IPR), post-grant considerations are now an integral component any thoughtful patent strategy. For patent owners, that strategy begins at the drafting stage by crafting claims that can survive IPR challenges.
- The structural hallmarks of a strong claim set;
- How to use dependent claims to your advantage;
- The role of means-plus-function claims;
- Building support for claim interpretation;
- Seeding an invention narrative; and
- The importance of figures
Click the link to download a copy of the webinar slides.