Consero IP Forum for Life Sciences
Fish is a proud supporter of this three-day invitation-only event, where attendees can network with senior in-house counsel and learn proven strategies to improve their business. Panel details are below.
Monday, December 6, 8-9AM ET
Managing IP Litigation from the Inside Out
- What do in-house practitioners need to effectively counsel the business about litigation?
- What factors play into deciding a settlement strategy?
- How can you best manage outside counsel to serve as a partner in litigation?
Moderator: Betsy Flanagan, Principal, Fish & Richardson
- Euan Lockhart, VP, IP, Aeglea Bio Therapeutics
- Peter Silverman, Executive VP, GC, and Chief IP Counsel, Merus N.V.
- Daniel Yarbrough, Director, IP, Element Biosciences
Monday, December 6, 9AM – 10AM ET
KnowledgeBridge: IPRs During the Pandemic: What Has Been Happening at the PTAB?
- Statistics and trends
- Discretionary denials and proposed legislation
- How to draft patent applications to survive IPR
Moderator: Gwilym Attwell, Principal, Fish & Richardson
To learn more, click here.