2021 PTAB Bar Annual Conference
Join Fish Principals Karl Renner and Lauren Degnan as they lead two separate sessions during the 2021 PTAB Bar Association Annual Conference, September 22-24 in Washington, DC.
Fish is proud to be a founding member of this organization, whose goal is to bring together the nation’s best firms and industry leaders to encourage and facilitate the free flow of ideas regarding the evolving PTAB trial practice.
PTAB Master Class
September 22, 1-3:15PM ET
The PTAB Master Class is for highly experienced PTAB trial practitioners. The session will include an interactive discussion of advanced topics that have developed over the past year. The Master Class will consist of two hour-long panels, with the first focusing on issues arising during an IPR/PGR trial and the second focusing on issues arising after the final written decision, including Director review.
- David McCombs, Partner, Haynes Boone
- Scott McKeown, Partner, Ropes & Gray
- Lori Gordon, Partner, Perkins Coie
- Joe Palys, Partner, Paul Hastings
- Lisa Mandrusiak, Director of IP, Roku
- Monica Grewal, Partner, WilmerHale
- Dan Girdwood, VP & Head of Litigation, Samsung
- Lauren Degnan, Principal, Fish & Richardson
Discussion with Acting Director
Thursday, September 23, 1:30 -2PM ET
This session will feature a live discussion with the acting director.
Moderator: Karl Renner, Principal, Fish & Richardson
To learn more, or to register, click here.