Principal | Atlanta | 404-724-2775 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracy Hitt is a Principal in the Atlanta office of Fish & Richardson. His practice emphasizes patent prosecution in the area of electrical engineering. Mr. Hitt was previously a Summer Associate with the firm (2007). He worked as an engineering co-op with Scientific Atlanta (1995-1997) in the settop development group, and is also a former Account Manager in the Test and Measurement Division for Tektronix, Inc. (1998-2004), where he worked with engineers to provide testing solutions for their emerging high speed digital and wireless technologies.
In his professional experience, Mr. Hitt has analyzed, drafted, and prosecuted patent applications for clients in electrical and computer technologies, including wireless communications systems, semiconductor devices, semiconductor processing, e-commerce, telephone response systems, and cable/satellite systems.
- Georgia 2007
- United States Patent and Trademark Office 2008
- BS, Georgia Institute of Technology 1998
- MBA, Georgia State University 2004
- JD, University of Georgia School of Law 2007
- Managing Editor, Editorial Board, Journal of Intellectual Property