Principal | Washington, DC | 202-626-6395 | email@example.com
Thomas Rozylowicz is a Principal in the Washington, DC*, office of Fish & Richardson. He previously worked as a Law Clerk with the Office of General Counsel for the National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Maryland (2000-2001). His previous experience also includes time as a Senior Electrical Engineer for the National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Maryland where he directed leading edge research efforts to develop secure communications equipment for the Department of Defense and the National Intelligence Community (1999-2000). He was also Chief of Network Operations for the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisitions, Pentagon, Virginia, where he designed and directed $10 million network upgrade from legacy FDDI ring system to a state of the art ATM network supporting broadcast quality MPEG video, H.320 and H.323 video conferencing (1994-1999).
*Not admitted to practice in Washington, DC – practice in Washington, DC, limited to federal courts and agencies listed below or otherwise authorized by law.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office 2002
- Maryland 2003
Selected Speeches and Publications
- Presented "Part XI: Standing Before the Panel: Strategies for Post-Grant Oral Hearings", as part of Fish & Richardson's Post-Grant for Practitioners webinar series.
- "PTAB Motion to Amend Study Reveals Opportunities and Risks", Legal Alert, Fish Post-Grant (May 19, 2016).
- BS, United States Air Force Academy 1994
- MS, George Mason University 1999
- JD, George Washington University Law School 2003