Principal | Boston | 617-956-5940 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sean P. Daley is a Principal in the Boston office of Fish & Richardson. He represents clients of various sizes, from emerging companies to major multinational corporations. His practice emphasizes strategic patent portfolio prosecution, development and management, freedom to operate studies, and patent-related opinions, due diligence, post-grant proceedings and licensing. He has significant additional experience in patent litigation.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office 1997
- Massachusetts 1999
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Selected Speeches and Publications
- Mr. Daley is the co-author of numerous peer reviewed technical journal articles.
- BS, University of Massachusetts 1989
summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1994
- JD, Suffolk University Law School 1999