Daniel R. Gopenko
Associate | Washington, DC | 202-626-7745 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Gopenko is an Associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Fish & Richardson. Mr. Gopenko has previous IP law firm experience, and served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Randall R. Rader, Chief Judge, at the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (2012), as well as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Susan G. Braden at the United States Court of Federal Claims (2011). Prior to law school, Mr. Gopenko worked as an Intern Radio Frequency Design Engineer at Digital Receiver Technology, Inc., subsidiary of The Boeing Company (2008-2009).
- United States Patent and Trademark Office 2010
- Virginia 2012
- District of Columbia 2014
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Giles S. Rich American Inn of Court.
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association.
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Selected Speeches and Publications
- 9 Common Pitfalls With Post-Grant Proceedings, Law360, (July 2014)
- Reconsidering The De Novo Standard of Review in Patent Claim Construction, 40 AIPLA Q.J. 315 (2012).
- BS, University of Maryland 2009
Project Management minor
- JD, George Washington University Law School 2012