Brian J. Livedalen
Associate | Washington, DC | 202-638-6557 | email@example.com
Mr. Livedalen’s practice is focused on all aspects of patent litigation in federal district court and before the United States International Trade Commission (ITC) including pre-suit investigations, discovery, Markman hearings, expert witness discovery and testimony, and trial. He has litigated cases involving internet technology, flash memory, and smartphones. Mr. Livedalen’s practice also focuses on post-grant proceedings before the USPTO, and he has advised numerous clients on post-grant strategy. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Livedalen was an Examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark office in the fields of optical and semiconductor technologies.
- Virginia 2009
- District of Columbia 2011
- United States Patent and Trademark Office 2010
Selected Speeches and Publications
- J. Burke, O. Garcia, K Hughes, B. Livedalen, and C. Sackett, "Compact Implementation of a Scanning Transfer Cavity Lock," Rev. of Sci. Instrum. 76, 116105 (2005).
- BS, University of Virginia 2005
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center 2009