Of Counsel | Twin Cities | 612-337-2522 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Dommer is Of Counsel at Fish & Richardson that practices various aspects of patent law. His patent prosecution practice focuses on computer technologies such as mobile device operating systems, cloud computing engines, web applications, social networking systems, internet advertising systems, and telecommunication systems. In addition, Mr. Dommer has extensive post-grant experience across a diverse range of technologies, having represented clients in ex parte reexaminations, inter partes reexaminations, and inter partes review proceedings. Moreover, Mr. Dommer occasionally manages the technical aspects of litigation, such as developing invalidity and non-infringement positions.
- Minnesota 2008
- United States Patent and Trademark Office 2009
Selected Speeches and Publications
- “Are Software Patents in Jeopardy? The Supreme Court Takes on Alice Corp. vs. CLS Bank,” CLE at Minneapolis venue (December 2013).
- “My Year Handling Thirty-Two Track 1 Cases,” CLE at Silicon Valley technology company (October 2012).
- BS, University of Minnesota 2005
Electrical and Computer Engineering
with distinction, Tau Beta Pi
- JD, University of Minnesota Law School 2008
magna cum laude
Managing Editor, Minnesota Law Review